China Medical University is one of the nation’s leading research universities. Students, faculty, and staff are pursuing research across schools and institutes on campus, and through interdisciplinary programs, partnerships and affiliations. This enterprising network is supported by administrative offices that manage related issues such as safety, compliance, technology, grants and finance.
The new Wuquan Campus -- opening in 2007 -- along with the CMUH Trauma and Emergency Center and Cancer Center will give the college and hospital an addition research spaces. CMU College of Medicine relocated in the Wuquan Campus beginning in 2008. The research areas are organized in an open lab format to encourage interdisciplinary collaboration in specific program areas. Coupled with the expansion of the Graduate Institutions of Basic Medical Science, Cancer Biology, Molecular Systems Biomedicine and Immunology provides a foundation for increased translation of basic science into better treatments for patients.
College of Medicine
- School of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Biomedical Imaging and Radiological Science
- Graduate Institute of Biomedical Science
- Ph. D. Program for Aging
- Ph. D Program for Translational Medicine
- Ph. D Program for Cancer Biology and Drug Discovery
- International Master's Program of Biomedical Sciences
- MD-PhD Program