The China Medical University College of Medicine Partnership is a unique program between unlikely partners to address the national and international need to diversify the healthcare and research workforce as well as enhance possible exchange program for student and faculty. We seek institutional collaborators throughout the world. With the partnership between M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and China Medical University stimulates our research in the area of cancer biology.
We partner with national institutions, such as National Taiwan University College of Medicine for the M.D., Ph.D. program to perform the research between two institutions. We also partner with Academia Sinica for Ph.D. program. Students can rotation in two different institutions to determine the laboratory for their future work.
The Education Strategic Alliances provide opportunities for medical student perform their internship in different hospital and location.
Each kind of partnership increases our research capacity, expands educational opportunities and fills our community with important diversity of contemplation.
Education Strategic Alliances:
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- Brock University
- Columbia University
- Emory University
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- McMaster University
- National Institutes of Health
- Ohio State University
- Tulane University
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Minnesota, Medical School
- University of Missouri
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- University of South Carolina
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Toronto
- Tokyo Medical & Dental University
- Nanjing University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Palacky University
- Masaryk University