Annoucement】Admission for 110th Academic Year College of Medicine MD/PhD 3.0 Program
110th Academic Year MD/PhD 3.0 Recruitment
Based on the "Implementation Guidelines for the Md/PhD 3.0 of College of Medicine, China Medical University".
►Objective of Program：
- To cultivate elite students and leading physician-scientists to solve major medical issues and with international influence in clinical or basic medical research and biotechnology industry.
- To cultivate new generation of excellent medical talents that able to solve the problems and difficulties of future medical and health policies, industrial and academic R&D, medical education, and medical humanities.
- To cultivate leaders in sustainable management of Chinese medicine and even leaders in the field of medicine in Taiwan and the International.
- Since 108th academic year, the program application open to freshmen of school of medicine who enrolled through "Multi-Star Project" of the university entrance system, "Individual application", "Recommended for extraordinary merit".
- Admission Quota:5 students per academic year.
Academic status and courses: The first stage is the first to fourth year of the medicine school and the preparatory research course; the second stage is the doctoral research course (four years); the third stage is the clinical course of the school of medicine (two years). The curriculum is in accordance with the regulations of School of Medicine and Graduate Institute master's and doctoral programs.
- Tuition fee are waived.
- Priority has been given to collaborating with our top labs and distinguished instructed professors.
- Priority award to PhD students to study abroad.
110th academic year freshmen of school of medicine who enrolled through "Multi-Star Project" of the university entrance system, "Individual application", "Recommended for extraordinary merit".
- Fill the application form
- Documents such as transcripts of previous years (including ranking percentages), and other information that may be useful for the application (e.g. reports of research results, personal achievements, etc.).
- Submit application form and documents stated above to MD/PhD Program office(Office of College of Medicine,4th floor of the Medicine Building, YingCai Campus) before 17:00 on Friday, June 18, 2021. NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, application information can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 18.
►Date of Selection and Method:In line with the University's epidemic prevention policy, information will be announce,shall be subject to announcement or notice on the website.
※ Students who are interested are welcome to download and read the program brochure. If you have any questions, please write to us or visit the MD/PhD program office.
Email: email@example.com (Ms.Chen)
Tel：04-2205-3366 ext 2191
Location：MD/PhD Program office(Office of College of Medicine , 4th floor of the Medicine Building, YingCai Campus)